Thanks for stopping by! As Illinois continues to reopen, please read below for actions that will be taken by the Apex team and consultants to create and maintain a safe and comfortable work environment while COVID-19 remains a concern. We are excited to get to work and to meet with you while keeping everyone's health and safety our top priority.
We are taking meetings by appointment only while Illinois remains in Phase 4 of the COVID-19 recovery plan.
To schedule an appointment, contact Annie Palmer, JCG Land Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | 515-249-4149
The Office will be a safe environment for all who enter. We will be:
- Minimizing staffing time in the office, except for necessary meetings
- Maintaining safe distancing between staff, contractors, landowners, and any other stakeholders
- Cleaning and wiping down all high-touch surfaces before the arrival of schedules visitors and again after they leave (including a more thorough wipe-down at the beginning and end of each day)
- Requiring the use of protective masks by Apex staff and contractors during all meetings (both inside and outside of the office)
- Providing hand sanitizer at the door for visitors coming and going as well as for Apex staff and contractors holding meetings outside of the office
Meetings with landowners and other interested parties:
- When possible, all in-person meetings will be held in outdoor or open areas to minimize close contact
- Apex staff and contractors will wear masks and provide hand sanitizer for all meeting attendees
- Apex staff will meet with families or small groups that are comfortable meeting together, so long as group sizes do not exceed ten (10) people